Thursday, May 9, 2013

Confession.

I think I have an addiction. I'm not a very healthy eater. I usually eat mac n'cheese and chocolate chip cookies...and cake...and sweets...at least once a week. Does the chocolate cake I ate at 12:30 last night count? 

I'm the worst.

Anyways. I think I have a problem with eating well. And well balanced. If I'm not stuffing my face with the aforementioned foods I'm usually eating an egg toast for breakfast and a bowl of cereal for dinner. I'm a mess!

This. Ends. Now.

I am going to try to test myself, to see if I can really keep track of what I'm nourishing my body with, as opposed to just eating. I'll probably take pictures of my food a lot (that's a big change for me, I know, because it's not like I take pictures of food always or anything) and I am going to really track what I'm eating for my health in the big picture! The journey shall start tomorrow. I'll keep you people posted.

(Starting tomorrow...because the waffluv truck is out by the duck pond and it's calling my name). But really, anyone who knows me knows I am defenseless against waffles.

Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment