Monday, February 18, 2013

Prezidentz Dayyy

Hello people! First off, I love you all. Seriously. Second, I have learned some interesting things this weekend.

1. Hiking redrocks are sooooo fun. (see below)


2. I have found the love of my life, a butter-laiden carbohydrate twisted around a dowel. True, sweet love. (Pizza factory breadsticks, people. SO GOOD)
3. Doing my hair is way overrated.
4. THIS GIRL has a BLOG!!!! My heart is so so happy.

Also, I'm giving up sugar for a month starting tomorrow. So I'll be posting about that here soon, I'm sure. Anyone who knows me knows that if I go a day without chocolate things get interesting real quick. It's gonna be an adventure.

Stay classy kids, til' next time! Eat sweets for me!



Oh. Yeah. And Happy Presidents Day! I love all of them, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment