Thursday, December 6, 2012

The little things...

It's that time of year again. When my home suddenly turns into the library, there are study groups that keep me on campus until it's dark and I have to speed-walk my little self back to my apartment because I'm not appropriately dressed for when it's cold at night.

But. All of that aside. There are little things that I am truly so so grateful for. We're talking all my heart and soul, grateful for. And when I stop to think about it, I am immensely grateful for the opporutnity to go to school, and kill myself during finals.

1) This girl (and her cute lil' sista). They are truly two of the most exceptional people I know and I am beyond blessed to have them in my life. And the fact that they feed me honestly once a week, at minimum. I LOVE THEM.

2)The fact that I get to move in with this girl. She is also one of those exceptional people. She's unfailingly kind, generous, funny, and loving. And she also feeds me often. So good to me.

3)That I get to go home in about a week to meals that include glorious carbs and sweet treats abound. I love my momma and the fact that she loves to spoil me with wayyyy too much food.


4) I get to be reunited with my best friend in the whole world, who has been living in France...I know...for the past bagillion years. Or four months. Same thing, right?

SHE'S SO CUTE. 


Long story short, I am one lucky girl. It's interesting to think about how great our lives are when we take a second and think about those little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment