Sunday, December 23, 2012

My life lately (not solely according to instagram)

Some of the more glorious things about being home for Christmas break are as follows:




First off, I have been eating an obscene amount of these waffles. They are so ridiculously good. I feel many a waffle Sunday, waffles-for-dinner, waffle Wednesday, waffles every day theme emerging. Did I mention I have an obsession with breakfast food? P-town friends, when we're back at school, if ever you have a hankering for these guys let me know and I would be more than happy to oblige.

My name is Allison Garvey, and I am obsessed with Downton Abbey. But really, have you seen this show? It's amazing. Addicting. It's almost as great as Grey's. Don't worry, almost. You really should take a second (or about 55 minutes, to be exact) and watch an episode.




Getting to see this cutie again. She's so weirdly flexible. Really. Joints shouldn't move like that on a dog. 


Polar Express. Cocoa. Favorite mug. Christmas. 


Bringin' the 84604 back to the 916. Maybe we scrape every crumb we can out of pizookie tins. Is that so wrong? 



The making of the best dang chicken tortilla soup you've ever had in your entire life, I promise you.  (Before)

After! (I'll save you the image of me eating four bowls of  the stuff.)

On top of all that, it is windy and rainy and stormy here (crazy hur don't cur) which makes all the Christmas time fun a bit more wonderful. But I won't lie, I'm a little more than stoked to visit this girl in sunny, warm, rain-free socal in a few days.

Wishing everyone a very Happy Christmas! (Harry Potter style.)

2 comments:

  1. That soup looks incredible! Any chance I can get the recipe? Also there is absolutely nothing wrong with waffles everyday or breakfast food for every meal. I approve whole-heartedly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are so great. I'm glad I have neighbors who approve of the breakfast every day for every meal thing :) And of course you can get the recipe! I'll bring it back with me for you!!

    ReplyDelete